A TEACHER TAKES A HAND, OPENS A MIND, AND TOUCHES A HEART.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1st Day of Blogging

Today is the day I actually start my teaching blog! :)  I have been wanting to do this for awhile now, but I just never carried through with my plan. My blog is all about my RTI classroom (RTI=Response to Intervention). I teach reading in small groups to grades K-4. This is my 2nd year teaching at my district and I am hoping that communication with parents will increase through the use of this blog. I am also excited to jump into the technology frenzy of blogging. I have seen so many teaching blogs and have learned so much from them that it inspired me to create my own blog and share what I am doing in my RTI classroom. I hope that I can keep up with posting...I am not that great at checking my email...haha so we will see! I am hoping that because I am excited about doing this, it will give me the motivation to post often.

No comments:

Post a Comment